With the recent Cashless Policy Announcement, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) has launched their own "Bank 737", this GTBank 737 can be done using your mobile phone. When you dial *737# USSD code on your mobile phone, you can easily carry out transactions like funds transfer, check bank balance, airtime recharge, you can as well open a new account.
Benefits Of GTBank 737
- You can get a soft token by dialing the USSD code
- No need to move around with your GTBank hardware token.
- Carry out transactions with your mobile phone
What Do I Need?
- Your mobile phone
- Account Number (NUBAN)
- Last 6 digits of your GTbank Naira mastercard.
How to generate GTbank token via USSD Code
- Dial *737*7# on the phone number linked to your GTBank account
- Enter your NUBAN account number
- Enter the last 6 digits of your GTBank debit card
That's just how simple it is and you will get your token immediately.
Note: You can only dial this code from the mobile number linked to your GTbank account. The token is valid for only 60second and it will cost N10 per token generation