Netalpha Virus is another new type of virus that affects tablets and Android Devices. It is probably the worst virus ever! It automatically install apps by itself, switch on your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or data and even hinder you from making calls. It pop out advertisements in every minutes and even set your privacy at risk as it reads all your inputs and information then deliver it to the creator of the virus.
Read also: Send Texts And Make Calls For Free With The New Kingschat App
There are many viruses like Trojan, Xbot, Quadrooter but this new virus called Netalpha, is the most wicked of all. It holds phone to the extent that your smartphone will start to operate automatically.
If you follow this very short tutorial step by step till the end, you will be able to remove the virus without flashing your smartphone or rooting. Ready?
How To Remove Netalpha Virus From Your Android Device
- Firstly, Reboot your smartphone to Safemode. How? (Press and hold your phone's power button for a few seconds until Android prompts you to turn off your phone—just as you would normally do to power it down. Next, tap and hold Power off for a few seconds until your phone asks you to confirm that you want to enter safe mode.)
- Then in Safemode, only your follow-come Apps will display and then go to SETTINGS then select APPS and your Apps will be displayed.
- Then locate these Apps (programs); Netalpha, Key Chain, Fast Search, Xiny and many others like BaDoink, Engriks, Time Service, MonkeyTest, Quick Swipe, Measure, mobileOcr, UpService, org.on.phone.update with some other apps that looks suspicious.
- Then tap on Uninstall button or force close them and then finally, uninstall the Apps.
- Then after uninstalling the Apps, you can then power off your smartphone and switch it on normally.
Read also: This HummingBad Virus Is Stealing From You - See How To Stop It
So by now, the Netalpha virus would have been removed and you can now install antivirus on your smartphone for protection against any future virus.