Samsung galaxy s6 is a high-end smartphone that has lots of features pre-installed in it. Just like other smartphone and model of the smasung phone, there is a better way to customize your phone for a better experience or to suit you as a user of the phone which can only come by activating the developer mode. In this article, you will learn how to easily activate and deactivate developer mode it.
Importance Of Enabling Developer Mode
You may be asking yourself why you should enable developer mode on your Samsung Galaxy S6. There are lots of good reasons why you should, but to save your time I'm outlining the most important ones.
- By adjusting the Developer settings you can have it so the screen never locks while your phone is charging.
- You can also activate OEM unlocking, get processor stats, enable USB debugging and a wide range of other useful functions.
- The main benefit of this is that Developer mode will give you the freedom to redistribute some system resources, that way you can limit the number of applications running in the background. This way you'll get faster performance and more stability from your smartphone.
How To Enable Developer mode
There is no app or specific setting which allows you to turn the Developer mode on and off whenever your little heart desires. Instead, you'll need to find your way through the settings to activate this function.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to About device.
- Tap on Software info.
- Continue to tap on the Build number field until your phone tells you that the Developer mode has been turned on.
- Return to the Settings and you'll see Developer options in the menu.
- Tap on Developer options and then move the switch to "On."
Once you've activated this option - Congratulations!
You've done it!
NOTE: If you update your phone Android version or do a factory reset, the Developer mode may become deactivated. If you want to continue having this option on your phone, you'll need to reactivate it. That said, this doesn't take too long, and if it helps you get more out of your Galaxy S6, it must be worth it.