To all those using the Etisalat or Glo freebrowsing, TweakWare version 6.0 has been released and it fixes Etisalat 0.0k and Glo 0.0k not connecting issue that most users face.
The setup for the Glo and Etisalat tweak is sill the same. For those who are new to this, just follow the instructions below.
How to Configure The TweakWare VPN Version 6Configuring the TweakWare VPN app is very easy and straightforward.
Click here to update your Tweakware VPN to the latest version or if you don't have it, click here to download Tweakware VPN latest version
- First, make sure you use your default APN settings for either the Etisalat or Glo tweak.
- If you don't have the TweakWare app, Get it on playstore.
- Click on the server list and select any of the available servers (If you don't have a premium account, make sure you select only from the Free servers).
- Click on the tweak list and select either Glo 0.0k, Eti 0.0k or Eti Chatpack 2017, depending on the one you want to use.
- After that just click on connect and wait a few seconds for it to connect.
How to Configure TweakWare VPN With the Etisalat Chatpack TweakIf you have a poor Glo network in your location and the etisalat 60mb/day tweak is not okay for you then you can try out the Chatpack tweak.
- Make sure you have at least N150 on your Etisalat sim.
- Dial *200*3*3*1*2*1#
- You will get a confirmation message that you have subscribed for the Chatpack bundle.
- You can dial *343*5*0# if you don't want auto renewal of the plan.
- After that just launch your TweakWare VPN and select Eti ChatPack I or Eti ChatPack II.
- Choose any of the free servers or premium servers (if you have TweakWare subscription) then connect.
Note: The Chatpack tweak is actually limited to about 1.5gb to 3GB.
That's all guys,
If this post is helpful or you have any question, feel free to ask and also don't forget to kindly share this post.