Apple recently launched the much anticipated iPhone 11 smartphone that prides itself with super cameras. It comes with a double lens camera at the back while the front showcases the same quality of camera as with the older version.
The iPhone 11 is fueled by the Apple A13 Bionic processor, Apple claims the next-generation chipset offers up to 20% enhanced CPU and GPU performance when it is compared with the A12.
The smartphone has 6.1-inch Liquid Retina Display which reaches out to the whole front face of the smartphone, and its double lens camera features two 12MP lenses that empower stereoscopic depth.
The iPhone 11 smartphone backs 4K video capture at 60 frames for every second with help for slow motion, time-lapse, and dynamic range.
Key Specs And Price Of iPhone 11
- Display: 6.1-inch (1792×828 pixels) LCD 326ppi Liquid Retina display
- Processor: Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB,256GB storage options
- OS: iOS 13
- Resistant: Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Cameras: 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide + 12MP front camera (TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers)
- Dimensions: 150.9×75.7×8.3; Weight: 194 grams
- Network: Gigabit-class LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, fast charging, up to 17 hours of video playback
Price Of iPhone 11The iPhone 11 smartphone is already available in the market for the following prices:
- iPhone 11 64GB – $699
- iPhone 11 128GB – $749
- iPhone 11 256GB – $849