Tecno Mobile has introduced yet a brand new smartphone in addition to the Tecno Spark series called Spark 4. This is the latest of the Spark series and it is coming after the company announced the Tecno Spark 4 Air in August, 2019.
This smart device is made to succeed the Spark 3, which was introduced recently. The Tecno Spark 4 prides itself a 6.5-inch HD+ waterdrop-notch display, with a screen resolution of 720x1520 pixels. The features of Tecno Spark 4 includes a 20:9 aspect ratio, 90% screen-to-body ratio, and 450nits brightness.
Tecno Spark 4 Key Features
- Display: 6.5-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ Drop notch display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, with expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie + HiOS
- Camera: 13MP + 2MP rear camera with LED flash. 5MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock 2.0
- Network/Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery
The Tecno Spark 4 comes in two variations, the lite version is equipped with 3GB + 32GB storage capacity, while the pro version has 4GB + 64GB. The storage capacity can further be extended with the help of a microSD card space of up to 128GB. It is fueled by a Quad-center MediaTek Helio A22 processor that runs on Android 9.0 Pie based on HiOS. The camera of Tecno Spark 4 is well equipped with 13-megapixel primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, a 2-megapixel depth camera, and a third low-light camera sensor. The front camera comes with 8-megapixel furnished with AI Beauty Mode, Portrait Mode, Built-In AR Stickers, Wide-Selfie Mode and more.
This Spark series smartphone packs a battery capacity of up to 4,000mAh, which, as per the company, lasts as long as 26 hours of calling time, 6 hours of video playback, 6.9 hours of gaming, and 110 hours of music playback.
In additionally, Tecno Spark 4 supports Face Unlock and has a back fingerprint sensor for security reasons. Meanwhile, the smartphone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Dual VoLTE, and USB OTG. Accelerometer, encompassing light sensor, and proximity sensor are some of the sensors Tecno Spark carries.